Leading from the Bench: Expanding Access Through Regulatory Innovation
- Justice Rebecca Love Kourlis, Colorado Supreme Court (Ret.)
- Justice Ann Timmer, Arizona Supreme Court
- Chief Justice Bridget McCormack, Michigan Supreme Court
- Chief Justice Nathan Hecht, Texas Supreme Court
- Chief Justice Matthew Durrant, Utah Supreme Court
This inaugural Redesigning Legal session will explore how judicial leadership can play a critical role in expanding access to legal services and access to justice. The panelists will explore the status of regulatory innovation, how courts and others are seeking to address the problems, and why state supreme courts and the organized bar must start forging solutions now instead of taking a “wait and see” approach.